Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 25, 2011

60 Day Slim Down

Another day...another diet. :) Well, not really. I am counting calories...again but I'm hoping to jump start my metabolism and slim down a few pounds. My family and I are going to the beach in September and I want to be 145 lbs by then. Right now, I am at 157. I AM GOING TO DO IT!!! I ready my friend Jennifer's blog today about weight loss and how blogging holds her accountable for what she does. Lets see if it works for me. I'm allowing myself 1400 calories a day. After breakfast and lunch I still have 495 calories which seems okay to me. The plan that I am following tells us to drink 8 oz of water before a meal and 8 oz during. It isn't that hard but I think I have already been to the potty like 10 times.


I am starting my workout tonight. Ya'll will probably hear me complaining tomorrow. :) Hopefully it won't be that bad.


I can't believe Easter Sunday has already come and gone. I cannot explain how much joy I felt yesterday during our church service. To know that Christ died for ME!?!?!?!?!?! and that he has risen from the dead. How much hope and joy that brings me is beyond words. It was such a wonderful day with family and friends. Hope everyone else had a great day too!

2 comments:

  1. One thing to know is muscle burns fat, the more muscle you have the higher and constant your metabolism is going to be. Good luck. And PS, when you do weights you won't look like a man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! Glad I could inspire you :) I did my first spin class tonight and I think my legs have officially turned into jello! LOL! I look forward to reading your blog and hearing about your success and hopefully I'll have the same success :)

    ReplyDelete