Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How do I find the time?

So, I didn't get to start my workout last night. :( Moms, how do you find the time? If I wait until Cullen goes to bed then it is after 9 and I'm tired from the daily stuff. But I just can't get my lazy butt out of bed to do it first thing in the morning.

I have done good on my eating though. I was under my calories yesterday and I am way under so far today.

I need to exercise. I know I do. My energy level is so low right now and I know that the reason is lack of exercise. That and all the candy I have been eating since Easter. Maybe I'm going through a huge sugar crash!! Oh well, that is behind me and on to better things. Hopefully I can get the DVD workout in tonight. Fingers crossed.....

1 comment:

  1. You just have to make the time girl! It's hard, but my situation is a little different than yours because I stay at home with my boys. I joined the YMCA and they have childcare there so I can go work out and have someone to watch them while I'm doing so! Good luck Jess....YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete